Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Pink ribbon lady


Just a shameless plug here, but it's for a charitable cause so I'm forgiving myself :)

On Sunday, October 1st I will be participating in the Canadian Breast Cancer Society's infamous Run for the Cure. Okay, realistically, folks, I may be walking for the cure at that point, having just come off my first half marathon the weekend before. But a friend of mine put together a team and I just couldn't resist.

So, if anyone is interested in sponsoring me, the link to my donation page is here. I will still love each and every one of you regardless of monetary contribution... but if you enjoy supporting such causes, then by all means, please make me your messenger :)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home