Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

To be continued....

My dearest bloggers, runners, and devotees :) I am heading off for my real summer vacation, to my delightful cottage in northern Ontario. My cottage is on a boreal island paradise, and so quaint that we make do without many of modern life's necessities, including but not limited to hydro - and therefore, the internet. So I am bidding you all a fond farewell for the time being. I will be thinking of you as I run many miles of dusty country roads and picturesque country trails, take "ice baths" in the lake, catch up on two neglected issues of Runner's World, and sleep for 12 hours a day :) Run strong, blog long, and I will have plenty to catch up on when I return to civilization August 26th.

Until then - happy running!

15 Comments:

  • At 9:11 a.m., Blogger Brooke said…

    Have a great vacation.

     
  • At 1:37 p.m., Blogger Jess said…

    Have fun in the great outdoors!

     
  • At 1:43 p.m., Blogger Jenniferlyn said…

    I hope you havea great vacay! I will be readin g up on your blog until you return... keep running!

    Runnergirl

     
  • At 9:29 p.m., Blogger Hilda said…

    Those sound like great vacations, don't forget to post some photos!

     
  • At 10:04 p.m., Blogger MNFirefly said…

    Enjoy your vacation. Don't forget to keep us updated.

     
  • At 4:23 p.m., Blogger Jessica DeLine said…

    Enjoy your vacation. Cute drawing! :)

     
  • At 6:45 p.m., Blogger Backofpack said…

    Have a wonderful time!

     
  • At 9:47 p.m., Blogger Neese said…

    aww what a sweet goodbye! enjoy your vacation Liv it sounds fantastic!

     
  • At 12:11 a.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    Have a great vacation and nice job on the artwork.

     
  • At 12:54 a.m., Blogger Chris said…

    Sounds like you've got a rough few weeks ahead of you. :) Enjoy every second of it!

     
  • At 12:20 a.m., Blogger SRR said…

    Enjoy...relax...make memories!

     
  • At 3:20 p.m., Blogger Joe said…

    No electricity? No internet? Say "Hi" to Gilligan and Skipper for me.

     
  • At 7:39 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have fun.
    And I love the pic.

     
  • At 3:18 a.m., Blogger carmen said…

    Have a great time, dear!

    We'll miss your quirky entries! :)

     
  • At 2:40 p.m., Blogger Olga said…

    Hey, we did get the same blog-look:) Happy vacation!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home