Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Honey, I'm home

.... Although, at present, I am drowning in a sea - nay, a veritable tsunami - of emails, and my brain is in too much of an electronic, over-stimulated fog to compose a decent blog entry. But let it be known to one and all that I am back! And now I'm going to spend the rest of the years of my precious youth catching up on everyone else's blogadventures...

A proper vacation update is coming, replete with pics and everything, but for now I leave you with the one tantalizing titbit that stands foremost in my mind: I did my first ever 10 mile run. That's right people, I've finally graduated to the statute double-digits - wonders will never cease :)

11 Comments:

  • At 8:03 p.m., Blogger TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said…

    Congratulations on making it to 10 miles. Keep making progress!

    Stay tuned...

     
  • At 10:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome home and congrats on the double digits! Keep up the great work!

     
  • At 8:01 a.m., Blogger Brooke said…

    Welcome back and congratulations to you!! 10 miles is awesome

     
  • At 8:34 a.m., Blogger Rice said…

    Welcome back to blogger town, we missed you. Hope you had a great vacation.

    Cheers.

    Rice.

    PS. Great job on the run.

     
  • At 9:09 a.m., Blogger L*I*S*A said…

    You go, girl!! Happy to hear about the 10-miler. Can't wait to see some pics, too.

     
  • At 9:40 a.m., Blogger Joyce said…

    welcome back!

    congrats on the run!

     
  • At 1:16 p.m., Blogger Jess said…

    Can't wait to hear all the stories and to hear about that 10 miler!

     
  • At 2:18 p.m., Blogger Lance Notstrong said…

    You were on vacation for a long time!!!

     
  • At 5:05 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    I am playing catch up as well so here I am catching up. Congratulations on the double digit run.

     
  • At 9:51 p.m., Blogger MNFirefly said…

    Welcome back! We missed you!

    Good job on the run.

     
  • At 3:40 p.m., Blogger ! said…

    Yay on the 10 miler...you've given hope that it's accomplishable..I going to give it a try this weekend..I'm going to try...:) Glad your back :0

     

Post a Comment

<< Home