Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Let's do it

Come on everybody - let's do the rain dance!

The Weather Network promises me that there is a chance of thundershowers tomorrow. This might bring the temps down by 10 degrees! You know, that might make running almost manageable. Almost.

I want to run sooooo badly! I want a north wind. I want an Ice Age. I want to join an air-conditioned gym for a week and abuse their treadmill privileges. And not pay for it. Yeah. That would work just fine.

9 Comments:

  • At 8:37 a.m., Blogger L*I*S*A said…

    Wouldn't it be great to crash into some gym, take over their treadmills for half a day or so, and then leave? I love it!

     
  • At 10:06 a.m., Blogger onepinkfuzzy said…

    gorgeous artwork

    careful what you wish for...I was wishing for rain, and we got flooded...

     
  • At 11:00 a.m., Blogger Jess said…

    Remeber how you longed for the cold air in January. You might be singing a different tune then.

     
  • At 12:08 p.m., Blogger Joe said…

    If you want cooler summers and warmer winters, do what many other Torontonians have done...pack up and move to Vancouver. :-)

     
  • At 12:41 p.m., Blogger Neese said…

    i'm with ya girlfriend, i'm chanting;, "rain, rain. rain..." for all of us!

     
  • At 1:05 p.m., Blogger Cliff said…

    The weather channel lied!

    They told me there would be rain in the afternoon on Wed.

    By Wed noon, the sun was out and I melted on the trails....

     
  • At 7:49 p.m., Blogger MNFirefly said…

    Hang in there, Liv. The rain is coming. Enjoy it when it comes!

     
  • At 8:06 p.m., Blogger yumke said…

    My walk home was in the spitting rain, and it was cool! So get out there and run!

     
  • At 10:13 p.m., Blogger Hilda said…

    Ok, I tell you I'll wait to see what you say when the cold switch is on :) next winter.

    Thanks for your comments. Look, is not that I feel myself a slacker, I just thought that if a slacker can do that, I have to be able to do more!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home