Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Yeah so clearly I'm a slacker

And I'm sorry. Not much to blog about lately on the running front, so I figured I'd save you the boredom of my blogorrhea.

There is a small amount of news however: though it was a big push at the end, through cold and wind and darkness, December 31st saw me clock in at exactly 1000km for 2006. Since then, well - I've made the executive decision to be more or less on break until I gear up for my next race.




















1000km.... and I end up right in front of my house. Lol - strategically planned for the photo op, of course.

7 Comments:

  • At 10:01 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well if you hit 1000, clearly you are not THAT much of a slacker!!!

    Congratulations to you on that milestone, I remember reading you were hoping to achieve it. COOL!

    Love the photo, cool photo op! Congrats!

     
  • At 11:44 p.m., Blogger onepinkfuzzy said…

    NICE!

     
  • At 11:04 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Holy sh1t! 1000 KM! Way to go!

     
  • At 7:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That sign is classic! The weather's been great this winter (so far) for running ... take advantage while you can!

     
  • At 10:56 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congrads on the big mark!!

     
  • At 10:57 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Good job on reaching your goal. I miss your blogging, please return to us more often!

     
  • At 3:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on your 1000K.

    The "Week to Date: An Impressive 0km" is funny.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home