Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Monday, November 13, 2006

I haven't died, but...

... but school and work and life in general have been seriously impeding my blogging as of late. It pains me not to keep up, but with so much else going on right now, keeping myself current seems more like a chore than a pleasure. I hope this will change soon, and I will (virtually) see you all again when the holidays kick in (not long now... thank goodness!) Keep running strong - I know I will! And I'll check back soon, promise ;)

10 Comments:

  • At 9:52 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah we miss you. but would worry even more if you didn't have a life :)

     
  • At 12:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Don't worry about. Take a break and send us a message when you're back blogging. There are more important things than blogging. Hmmn...I'd better get back to work...

     
  • At 11:52 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We miss you. Go study and we will be fine.

     
  • At 10:32 p.m., Blogger Mmem said…

    GL living real life:-) Keep running to you, too:-)

     
  • At 5:48 p.m., Blogger Sonia said…

    Finals are coming! Hang in there!!

     
  • At 11:30 p.m., Blogger SRR said…

    I understand all too well...I hate it though...

     
  • At 9:44 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Return to us when you can!

     
  • At 3:30 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Take care, and we'll be looking for you around the holidays!

     
  • At 12:14 p.m., Blogger Hilda said…

    You just forgot to say if you are running of not.

     
  • At 11:22 a.m., Blogger Rice said…

    get the school done well first the blogg will still be here.. Well most of it, I"m signing off..

    Cheers

    Rice.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home