Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

School's. Out. For. Ever!

Okay, not really forever, one more semester to go... but at last I am free, I am bored, I am blogging!

Just a quick recap on the running for now... I've been running like a beast! Well, comparatively speaking :) 5 miles seems like an easy day, I can comfortably keep a 9:40 pace for up to 8 miles and feel it's "easy", and my new record for the mile is 7:47! WOOT! I'm well on track to hit my 1000km goal for the year, and finally, I'm contemplating a stab at the Buffalo marathon this coming spring. So you see.... I have been busy in my absence :)

Hope you are all running well and I'll be sure to drop by your blogs over the holidays.

11 Comments:

  • At 2:11 a.m., Blogger Joyce said…

    my gosh, you've come so far :)

    (i hope reading your blog helps get my own butt in gear!)

     
  • At 3:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back, Liv. It's SO nice to see you again. :D

     
  • At 8:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back to Blogland

     
  • At 8:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    a new mile PR!! You go girl.

     
  • At 9:00 p.m., Blogger Sonia said…

    So happy to read you again!!! =)

    Congrats on the amazing running improvements!!

     
  • At 11:07 p.m., Blogger A Deal Or No Deal said…

    Oh God, don't run Buffalo. Anything but Buffalo. I'm pretty sure Mississauga, Ottawa and even Cleveland are around the same time. Why Buffalo? Why not spend all night at Robarts instead?

     
  • At 1:31 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yeah! the liv-ster is up and running again :) totally impressed to hear about all your hard work during your blogging absence!

     
  • At 5:46 a.m., Blogger tryathlete said…

    54km to go. Run Liv Run!

     
  • At 3:11 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ah, isn't school great, keeping you from all the fun of blogging and keeping up on others blogs...I'm so glad I just have a job to get in the way these days!!

     
  • At 7:32 p.m., Blogger Lance Notstrong said…

    Holy crap!!! You're finally back!!!

     
  • At 4:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    belated welcome back to the blogosphere. Buffalo marathon eh? Sounds like fun winter running ahead!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home