Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Friday, May 19, 2006

The drought stops here

Three days without running. I'm being a real slacker. Even after my race I only let two slip by, and that was because I was still so sore I was walking down the stairs backwards!

I always find it hard to get into the running routine again after a move - my schedule is all out of whack and I need to return it to some semblance of normalcy. So that's it. I'm going. Running. Now.

Now.... where are my running shoes?

Hope everyone has a great long weekend... wait, most of you are from the States, is this even a long weekend for you? Pardon my ignorance. Well, regardless, I wish you all a happy 2-4. I'm off to Kingston to visit a friend - much drunkenness is planned, but I think I can convince her to go running with me at least one day. Maybe, after all this misbehaviour, she will whip me into shape.

-------------

Update: Must. Crow. Victoriously. My marks just went up online: two A's, three A-'s , and two B's. **Doing the happy school-is-over-and-my-GPA-doesn't-suck-dance**!!!!!!

11 Comments:

  • At 3:37 p.m., Blogger onepinkfuzzy said…

    woo hoo for awesome grades!!!

    go celebrate, have fun, don't drink too much and run, run, run!

     
  • At 4:58 p.m., Blogger tryathlete said…

    Good grades. Celebrate in Kingston!

     
  • At 5:14 p.m., Blogger Hilda said…

    Great grades!

    Enjoy the weedend and have a fun run with your friend!

     
  • At 8:23 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    Congratulation on your good marks. I have a feeling I am going to see a 'C' this quarter, but oh well. I am suffering from a bad case of senioritis.

     
  • At 10:01 p.m., Blogger Backofpack said…

    Great grades! Be sure to drink lots of water along with your drinks. Run off the hangover!

     
  • At 12:53 p.m., Blogger SRR said…

    Enjoy the drinks and don't worry about being a slacker. You deserve to relax a bit!

     
  • At 7:34 p.m., Blogger Rice said…

    I don’t think this is a look weekend for the US. But that’s what they get for doing the whole independence thing if they would have just stuck with the crown then they would have a long weekend now to! (I mean that in the most light hearted way).

    Good job on getting back out there. The hardest part is getting them shoes on..

    Cheers and have a good May 2-4.

    Rice.

     
  • At 10:35 p.m., Blogger Jessica DeLine said…

    Great job on your grades Liv! Oh I wish we had a long weekend in the States...

     
  • At 10:07 a.m., Blogger Jess said…

    Good work on your grades! Celebrate the time off this summer!

     
  • At 12:25 p.m., Blogger psbowe said…

    Great looking grades.

    Hope you had a nice weekend after all.

     
  • At 9:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Way to go of the grades! Hope your holiday was well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home