Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Ouchie

OooooooOOOOoooooh. Legs. hurt. bad.

Down. stairs. no. fun.

I have a feeling if I ever when I do a marathon, I will not get out of bed for a week afterwards. I will have to hire a maid for my meals, and a nurse for my bedpan. Maybe I should start figuring out who to blackmail now. Or maybe I should stop being such a wuss.

One more exam over with. One more to go. I said I would not drink after this one, that I would be a good girl and wait until Wednesday. But then I was given a free shot of tequila. And then, none other than my professor himself bought me a beer. How can you say no?

Obviously, I didn't.

Frankly, "learning and behaviour" is one of the most boring psych topics out there, in my humble opinion. A couple drinks can't hurt - they make it just that much more giggly and fun. Yay, learning. Time to learn about learning. Can't think of anything I'd rather be doing. Or at least, I don't have the time to make a list.

7 Comments:

  • At 9:25 a.m., Blogger mouse said…

    aaaah. the fabulous writings of skinner, et. al. I agree, learning and behavior is a rather boring topic, and sadly, it's part of my concentration. ugh.

    hope the last exam goes well. Then you'll be done! like me! yay!

     
  • At 3:09 p.m., Blogger psbowe said…

    Wish you lots of luck on your remaining exam!

     
  • At 3:26 p.m., Blogger onepinkfuzzy said…

    that's right, "when" you do a marathon!! :)

     
  • At 3:36 p.m., Blogger tryathlete said…

    Good luck with the exam. Did you stretch after your 10K?

     
  • At 1:40 a.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    One more exam. I wish I were you. I am still four weeks away from exams.

     
  • At 8:09 p.m., Blogger Jessica DeLine said…

    "when" you do a marthon. Yes - I'm sure you can do one and you won't be bed-ridden "all" week ;)

     
  • At 9:13 a.m., Blogger L*I*S*A said…

    Life is truly learning about learning! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home