Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Two down, two to go

At last, exam season is drawing to a close. And my 10k is coming up - woohoo! Tapering is kinda boring, but at least my ankle is thanking me for it. I'm wondering if I should race in my new shoes or my old ones - the old are tried and true, but they are dying a little; the new ones have made me happy so far, and they're lighter too, but I have yet to run farther than 3 miles in them at a time. So I'm debating...

On a completely unrelated note, and for anyone's general information, I have been monitoring my recently acquired site meter for amusing google searches - and while most of them have been pretty mundane (people searching for Smartcoach or Garmin or 10k taper advice), I have finally hit upon a gem: you can find me by typing "liv free hot" into the msn search engine.

You gotta wonder what some people are looking for.

6 Comments:

  • At 9:14 p.m., Blogger onepinkfuzzy said…

    yay!

    hm, live free hot, very interesting...

     
  • At 1:40 a.m., Blogger A Deal Or No Deal said…

    Go with the old shoes. They're (I'm guessing) most likely more comfortable.

     
  • At 7:52 a.m., Blogger L*I*S*A said…

    Hey Liv..the book on my blog page is a different one than the RW one. I like it a bit better. I have both, though, so I've compared the two.

    Happy tapering!

    Lisa

     
  • At 1:04 p.m., Blogger Backofpack said…

    Oh, now I'd go for the new shoes. If you've run in them a couple of times and they feel okay, then I'd wear them!

    Good luck on the 10K!

     
  • At 1:09 p.m., Blogger Jessica DeLine said…

    I think you are good to go with your new shoes :) Your new pic is very cute by the way. Or maybe it's "hot" and "free" according to google searches. hmm...

     
  • At 12:06 a.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    I say new shoes. It's a 10K you'll be golden.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home