Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I am drunk

Today's workouts:

Workout #1: 8 mile run

Workout #2: 2+ hours dancing my butt off at Phoenix nightclub under influence of many alcoholic beverages

Calories consumed = calories burned?

Not a chance in hell.

Teeheeheeheehee I've made so many typos already in this post (all corrected I hope) that I better stop before I tarnish my reputation. Goeodnaighte.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:51 a.m., Blogger Brooke said…

    At least you had fun. That's all that counts sometimes. I hope the hangover isn't too bad today.

     
  • At 11:18 a.m., Blogger mouse said…

    love it! glad you had a good time!

    :)

     
  • At 12:38 p.m., Blogger Iron Jayhawk said…

    booty dancing totally counts as cross-training. Sounds like you had a great time! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home