Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

The only thing that's running is my nose

It's just some sort of law, right? Every time you are really on track with your running, and dreaming of all the progress you are going to make in the coming weeks, bam! you get injured - or sick.

Serves me right for thinking I could schedule a month's worth of runs and have them actually work out. *Sigh* And while I've been told that it's okay to exercise with a head cold, I both admire and wonder about the sanity of people who can muster up the energy to walk up a flight of stairs while sick, let alone go for an actual run.

Me, I'm just going to crawl into bed. Wake me up when it's over.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:24 p.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    I hope you feel better soon.

     
  • At 12:17 p.m., Blogger Jess said…

    It seems that everyone is sick right now. Are sure it's not the Avian Flu? Could a chicken have sneezed in your mouth?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home