Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the holidays. Do you know why I love the holidays? Oh yes, family togetherness is great. So are gifts, Christmas carols and truckfuls of good food. But the best part about the holidays is what they signify: the end of exams!!!

Yes, that's right, I've studied my ass off all semester long, and now it's done, and for three blissful weeks the pain will go away. I can go out, play guitar, watch movies, read books (that I chose!), and exercise at my leisure without any guilt about time better spent working. Ahhhh...............

So I'm off for a run, and then to replenish my depleted carbs with many many many pints of beer. Hooray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home