Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Organizational skills, and mad computer skills too!

First of all, I would just like to say thanks to everyone who has commented on my blog - what do ya know, I abandon it for a week and when I come back, there's been a flurry of activity! It's great to know people out there are reading (and perhaps even enjoying!) my silly rants, so I just thought I'd let you all know that I really appreciate it. Plus then I get to read your blogs and it motivates me. Aaaaawwww!

So in the spirit, I decided to finally tackle the issue of adding links to other blogs that I enjoy reading. Who knew how long it would take me! Man, I am such a computer dunce... nevertheless after more than an hour I've finally managed to add the section and now I am oh-so-proud of my savvy self - just don't ask me how the hell I did it!

I am also pleased to report that the winter running schedule is going great, which is a small miracle considering how many holiday dinners I seem to be working it around! I was a little hesitant at first to actually try planning my runs ahead of time, because it sounded like a setup for failure and of course THE GUILT. But actually, the structure is really helpful - it gives me well thought-out goals and I constantly find myself psyching myself up for my next run and really looking forward to it! So far, the only one I missed was today, and that was because I had a yucky stomach bug - luckily a short one though, so I should be back on my feet by tomorrow.

Now all I have to do is find a race to go with all this hard work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home