Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Grorange?

Here's one for you: what looks like an orange on the outside, a grapefruit on the inside, and tastes somewhere in between the two?

Answer: I have no idea, but somehow I managed to pick one up at the grocery store, thinking I was buying just an innocent little orange. But I have to say, the mystery fruit was delicious - just the right balance of sweet and tangy, and a perfect post-run hydrating snack. I'll have to find out what they're called and get me some more.

Here's another one for you: what's purple and creamy and all over my floor?

Answer: my damn yogurt that I just spilled there. ARG. Cleaning time.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:01 p.m., Blogger Joyce said…

    I second that! let us know when you find out :) it sounds interesting

     
  • At 2:30 a.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    Nice job on the yogurt! Just thought someone should give you a hard time.

     
  • At 11:56 a.m., Blogger psbowe said…

    Ha, I like to know about the mystery fruit! Maybe you could go back to the store and see what the label says... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home