Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

135.5

That's my current weight. In pounds. AND it's the evening. One word: WOO-HOO!

It just goes to show you how evil my rez cafeteria was - I can lose 7.5 lbs without even increasing my amount of exercise. Imagine what I'll be capable of when I start to crank up the mileage...

Finally, I don't feel like an oversized cream puff. Oh saturated cooking fat, pre-packaged dessert and ogre-sized portions... how I do not miss thee.

12 Comments:

  • At 11:07 p.m., Blogger Rice said…

    There is NOTHING that tastes as good as being healthy feels. Don’t be too hard on yourself with the numbers though. Good weight weighs a lot more then bad weight, keep that in mind too if you start to build some weight when you get into your workouts.

    Cheers.

    Rice.

     
  • At 2:50 a.m., Blogger tryathlete said…

    We Woo-Hoo! with you!

     
  • At 8:10 a.m., Blogger SRR said…

    Well darling...we here in Cincinnati think you look "Oh so fabulous!"

    Good for you!

     
  • At 9:24 a.m., Blogger L*I*S*A said…

    Awesome, Liv...I agree with rice..there is nothing that's worth being and feeling healthy! It's a wonderful thing. :)

     
  • At 12:20 p.m., Blogger carmen said…

    Wow that is stupendous! I can't wait to hear what increased mileage will do for you too!

    Evil cafeteria food, you will no longer haunt Liv's scale!

     
  • At 7:23 p.m., Blogger Hilda said…

    I am jealous now...

     
  • At 10:55 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Way to go! That's great.

     
  • At 11:45 p.m., Blogger Backofpack said…

    We'll just call you Slim!

     
  • At 12:34 p.m., Blogger Olga said…

    hey, that's my number! and I did same loss in 2 weeks by cutting meat/fried food (home-cooked) and simple carbs.
    Yeah! You go!

     
  • At 6:34 p.m., Blogger Ryan said…

    After the Chicago deep dish I chowed down last night, I'm inspired. Running makes me eat whatever I want! Great job on the health kick!

     
  • At 9:22 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm some jealous - i remember when I was 135 it was about 10 years ago.

     
  • At 9:30 p.m., Blogger onepinkfuzzy said…

    YAY!!! way to go!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home