Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I'm still alive

Yes, it's true. I just haven't been a very good blogger. The only running I've done in the past 5 days - or maybe more, I've lost count - is "running" around the city (and its outskirts!) being a social maniac. Which, I have to say, has been fun. But. No run=no good, despite the large quantities of biking I've fit in (commuting) - it just isn't the same. Oh my dear feet, I know you long to pound the pavement again. We will, we will. We will run hard and we will run long. My dear thighs, I know you are dying to try out this Bodyglide business that I finally invested in today. We will do that too. My dear ego, you know a girl's gotta train if she's going to kick ass at the 5k in - oh my! - only 10 days. So much to do, so little time.........

10 Comments:

  • At 9:47 a.m., Blogger Iron Jayhawk said…

    You, my dear, are going to rock that 5k. :) Now do your body a favor and get out soon!

    I adore bodyglide. It really helps avoid blisters on my feet (in addition to chaffing everywhere else).

     
  • At 11:32 a.m., Blogger L*I*S*A said…

    You'll love the BodyGlide!! I used it on my 1/2 mary, and it was perfect.

     
  • At 12:11 p.m., Blogger Joe said…

    Good luck in the 5K. How many people will be entered?

     
  • At 1:25 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Body Glide is awesome. You will love it.

    Good luck on the 5K! Now get out there and start running!

     
  • At 1:31 p.m., Blogger Backofpack said…

    Good luck on the 5K! Get out there and run.

     
  • At 3:23 p.m., Blogger onepinkfuzzy said…

    10 days! woo hoo!

    bodyglide rocks.

     
  • At 8:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Keep up the good fun and good luck with your race.

     
  • At 9:20 p.m., Blogger MNFirefly said…

    Good luck on the 5K. Get out there and rock the pavement.

     
  • At 1:00 a.m., Blogger SRR said…

    WTF? I thought you died. You need to post more. Ahhh...I'm just razzin' ya. But I was wondering where you were! :-)

    Body glide huh? That sounds sexy.

     
  • At 5:36 p.m., Blogger Lance Notstrong said…

    Body Glide IS sexy!!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home