Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Monday, June 26, 2006

I'm it

Thus, on the momentous occasion of my 100th post, you will get a completely random series of lists pertaining to inane aspects of my life. Enjoy!

four jobs I have had in my life:
1. skating rink marshal
2. French tutor
3. camp counsellor
4. sleep lab technologist (as far as I know, I still have this job!)

four movies i watch over and over:
1. Lord of the Rings trilogy
2. The Wedding Singer
3. Memento (but only because I'm still trying to understand it!)
4. Family Guy "movie"

four places I have lived:
1. North York (a Toronto suburb), with the parents
2. university residence in downtown Toronto
3. uh.... a different room in the same residence...
4. ...I suppose you could say I "lived" part-time in my ex-boyfriend's room (come on people, I'm only 21, we're not talking major life experience here...! I am currently apartment hunting for September though - trying to get five people to agree on one house - oh the joy.)

four tv shows i love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy (best. show. ever.)
2. House
3. Scrubs (anyone beginning to think I'm obsessed with doctors or something? yeesh.)
4. Desperate Housewives (so there. I like, uh, housewifery too.)

four places I have been on vacation:
1. My cottage
2. Lake Superior
3. Mexico
4. Switzerland

four websites I visit daily:
1. hotmail
2. utoronto webmail
3. blogger
4. right now, U of T off-campus housing ads (but fingers crossed I won't have to do this for much longer!)

four of my favorite foods:
1. chocolate
2. chocolate
3. chocolate
4. did I mention... chocolate?

four places i would rather be right now:
1. downtown
2. my cottage
3. travelling the world
4. napping

four favorite bands/singers:
1. The White Stripes
2. The Darkness
3. The Tragically Hip
4. R.E.M.

four bloggers i am tagging (eeeeheee heee heee!):
1. Tryathlete
2. Running Rabbit
3. Carmen
4. Rice

Oh, I know you love me for this :)

12 Comments:

  • At 3:08 p.m., Blogger Jessica DeLine said…

    Congrats on 100! You already know Scrubs is one of my favorite shows :) along with housewives, grey's anatomy and 24. never seen house. now I'm afraid to watch it for fear I'll be hooked...

     
  • At 7:52 p.m., Blogger Amy said…

    I love 100th posts...and weird that ours was the same week...

    Good luck on the apt hunting and very very cool that you like REM!

     
  • At 10:37 p.m., Blogger A Deal Or No Deal said…

    I'm glad that Facebook isn't on the list of favourite websites.

     
  • At 11:12 p.m., Blogger onepinkfuzzy said…

    congrats on 100 posts! good luck finding an apt...

     
  • At 11:25 p.m., Blogger SRR said…

    Baby doll..I do love you, but I assure you in my last post I already did that monkey ass chain letter. Do I have to do it again???(And I assure you that I am whining now, big time...can you hear me?) Just go read for yourself, and we'll all just pretend you tagged me first...

    :-)

     
  • At 12:42 a.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    Congratulations on your 100th post. And I hope you don't nap during your sleep lab job.

     
  • At 7:55 a.m., Blogger L*I*S*A said…

    Love the lists...and I share many of the same likes...I mean, come on, who doesn't like chocolate? If they don't like it, I don't trust 'em. ;)

     
  • At 12:25 p.m., Blogger mouse said…

    I forget that you're from Canada sometimes... none of my friends here really like The Hip, so I was like "HELL, YES!" when I saw them on your list, but you're in Canada, where they are popular, so that makes sense...

    :)

     
  • At 12:34 p.m., Blogger psbowe said…

    woohoo 100th post! Grey Anatomy and chocolate are my fav too.

     
  • At 1:29 p.m., Blogger Joe said…

    Mmmmmmmmmmmmm...chocolate!

     
  • At 12:10 a.m., Blogger Backofpack said…

    100 posts! It made me go look...I'm at 90. I'm with you on the chocolate!

     
  • At 4:54 p.m., Blogger Jessica DeLine said…

    Hey you were the one who started this round of tagging huh? I'm on to you... :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home