Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sneezy-wheezies

Blech. I can't deny it anymore. It's been creeping up on me for days, and now I'm officially sick.

What gives?! How come I can eat healthy, be super active, sleep 10 hours a night (yay, summer!) and still be tackled to the ground by little microscopic vermin? The world is mysterious, I tell you.

These germs and I shall go head to head. With my army of drugs and vitamins - and perhaps a little endogenous assistance - victory shall be mine. The act of running shall be transferred from my nose right back to my feet, where it belongs. The war is on.

12 Comments:

  • At 7:23 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So sorry you aren't feeling well. Hang in there and you'll be back to yourself in no time.

     
  • At 11:07 a.m., Blogger Jess said…

    What the germs lack in size, they make up for in sneakiness. But just because they got in, doesn't mean they'll get out alive.

     
  • At 12:33 p.m., Blogger Backofpack said…

    Go get 'em! Nothing like a good run to knock a cold out.

     
  • At 1:26 p.m., Blogger Jessica DeLine said…

    And ye shall be victorious!! It will be glorious! :)

     
  • At 1:31 p.m., Blogger Joe said…

    Please don't get to close to my blog until you get better. I've got a race coming up soon and I don't need to get sick. :-)

     
  • At 2:29 p.m., Blogger tryathlete said…

    Get well soon Liv.

     
  • At 4:15 p.m., Blogger SRR said…

    So many people are feeling sick right now! Geez...rest up...Are you around kids? They are germ magnets!

     
  • At 4:28 p.m., Blogger Iron Jayhawk said…

    Aww...I hope you feel better and soon!! Being sick is no fun.

     
  • At 6:27 p.m., Blogger carmen said…

    Get well soon! Nothing sucks worse than a cold during the summertime too.

    Give em' hell kid.

     
  • At 9:53 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    10 hours of sleep - I'm jealous! Drink some tea I'm sure you'll feel better or at least I hope.

     
  • At 10:34 a.m., Blogger Unknown said…

    Have you tried the drinking lots of alcohol and vomiting it out of your system method? I hear it works.

     
  • At 3:12 p.m., Blogger Hilda said…

    Recover soon girl!!
    Brief runs could even help :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home