Liv to run

Lots of random ranting, whining, and attempts at being humourous as I run, run, run in pursuit of higher mileage and better races.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Warning: this is a stupid rant

Ever have that feeling that you just don't want to do anything at all? It's coming over me now. Maybe it's the lack of sleep. Maybe it's the crappy state of my emotional life. Maybe it's just the bloody cold weather. Whatever it is, I don't want to run. I didn't even really want to blog, because I'd end up writing a whiny post like this, but oh well, here it is anyway. I need to vent somewhere, I guess. Sorry.

Thing is, I feel like I should run. It might end up feeling really good. But given my state right now, it also might end up making me feel terrible and weak. And that's something I really don't need at the moment, especially from my running.

So I'm torn. To run or not to run?

I just want to run away.

5 Comments:

  • At 3:51 p.m., Blogger mouse said…

    go run. 99% of the time it makes me feel better.

    at the very least, it will give you something else to write to us about instead of ranting. :)

    gooooooooooo liv!

     
  • At 6:00 p.m., Blogger Olga said…

    Nah, don't go:)
    Sorry, I am off running today, and it's pouring rain outside!

     
  • At 7:41 p.m., Blogger Brooke said…

    If you go, you will feel better. If you indulge in some cheesy TV and some Ben and Jerry's you will also feel better. If you do both, you will feel great.

     
  • At 8:50 p.m., Blogger Joyce said…

    ***hugs*** dont apologize for venting! we all need to vent, and we all have days like that :)

    dont beat yourself up if you dont run... there's always another day :)

     
  • At 4:48 p.m., Blogger Hilda said…

    Life has many days like that, they are part of all... so as you are always so busy, take this easy and enjoy it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home